Zetica Ltd is
Registered in England No. 4079723
Registered Office: x
UK Vat No. GB 750 0375 60.
Copyright in this website is owned by or licensed to Geoservices International Limited ("Geoservices International"). Unless stated to the contrary, material in this website is copyright of Geoservices International. Reproduction is limited to the downloading to a local hard disk for your personal use. The content of the website may not be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic revival system, publication or other work in any form without the prior written consent of Geoservices International or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
The Zetica corporate logo is a trade mark of Geoservices International. You may not use this mark or the Geoservices International or Zetica name without our express written permission.
This website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties as to quality and non-infringement. Geoservices International assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this website or other documents, which are referenced by or linked to this website.
This website contains general information not specific advice. Any person undertaking viewing or using the information in this website should not rely on it.
In no event shall Geoservices International be liable, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence or breach of statutory duty), for misrepresentation or otherwise howsoever for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not Geoservices International has been advised of the possibility of damage and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
This website could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of this website.
Certain hypertext links in this site will lead to websites, which are not under the control of Geoservices International. When you activate any of these you will leave the Geoservices International website and Geoservices International has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of the material which follows or which is contained in any such websites.
No Legal Relationship
This website is not intended to create any legal or other relationship between Geoservices International and any third party.
Geoservices International and Zetic are trademarks of Geoservices International and should not be used without our express written permission.
Unless otherwise stated information transmitted to Geoservices International through this website is not encrypted and could be intercepted by third parties or electronically delivered to parties other than the addressee. Any such information is sent at your own risk and you should therefore carefully consider its sensitivity before transmitting it. Geoservices International is responsible for the processing of any personal information you provide to this site and is registered in the United Kingdom under the Data Protection Act 1998. The purpose of this statement is to set out the principles governing our use of personal information we may obtain about you. By using the Zetica/Geoservices International website generally you agree to this use.
1. When you use this site you may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise.
2. Information that you provide may be used by Geoservices International for assessment and analysis.
3. In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version and the website that you visited prior to our site.
5. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
6. You have the right to see information about personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) we keep about you upon payment of a fee.
7. Please be aware that our site may link to other websites that may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
9. Please note that any services, which you request Geoservices International to supply, are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Acrobat® Reader® software download information
You will need Acrobat® Reader® software installed on your machine to view our pdf documents.
Please click on the "get Acrobat Reader" icon, on the relevant page, to download the software.